Difference between revisions of "V4Sampler Status"
(Created page with "A number of samplers from v2 and v3 need updating or other change of status in v4 LDMS. Here we catalog what's happening and any key rationale. === Fixed and tested === * e...")
Revision as of 15:00, 13 March 2018
A number of samplers from v2 and v3 need updating or other change of status in v4 LDMS.
Here we catalog what's happening and any key rationale.
Fixed and tested
- everything under cray_system_sampler
- everything under aries_mmr
- Procinterrupts - NOTE: This may want to be updated to use arrays
- Procdiskstats - NOTE: Did not check the values
Did, compiled, but cannot test
- Sysclassib - NOTE: this has warnings about use of a static var in an inline function
Various example or test samplers. Did, compiled, but cannot test
Did, but cannot build
- Perfevent – has warning about ioctl
Cannot do (or not applicable). Authors will have to do these. SEE NOTES WITHIN:
- Hadoop - should this be retired ?
- Knc_sampler – all of these. I suggest we kill them
- Ldms_jobid – do we replace this with job_info?
- Lustre – note if lustre gets changed, will have to see if this affects the cray sampler, since it uses the lustre build.
- Papi – because I think this is getting replaced
- Test_sampler (this is a testsampler)
- Variable (this is a testsampler)