A number of samplers from v2 and v3 need updating or other change of status in v4 LDMS.
Here we catalog what's happening and any key rationale.
Fixed and tested
- everything under cray_system_sampler
- everything under aries_mmr
- Procinterrupts - NOTE: This may want to be updated to use arrays
- Procdiskstats - NOTE: Did not check the values
Did, compiled, but cannot test
- procsensors [Ben to update base, longer term investigate configurability of data sources]
- Sysclassib - NOTE: this has warnings about use of a static var in an inline function
- Llnl/edac.c [Ben to update]
Various example or test samplers. Did, compiled, but cannot test
Did, but cannot build
- Perfevent – has warning about ioctl
Cannot do (or not applicable). Authors will have to do these. SEE NOTES WITHIN:
- Hadoop - should this be retired ?
- Knc_sampler – all of these. I suggest we kill them
- Ldms_jobid – do we replace this with job_info?
- Lustre – note if lustre gets changed, will have to see if this affects the cray sampler, since it uses the lustre build.
- Papi – because I think this is getting replaced
- Test_sampler (this is a testsampler)
- Variable (this is a testsampler)